Buffalo Chicken Tostada
The Buffalo Chicken Tostada was developed as a light meal or snack and to use leftover chicken. You may get healthy tortilla shells, readily, on the market that have vastly reduced calories and very high dietary fiber – with good taste.
- Start with a layer of Cream Cheese – about 1/8 inch will work well.
- Add a layer of Carolina Pepper Works Garlic Sauce.
- Then add a layer of cooked chicken – this is a good way to use up leftover chicken.
- Top with cheese (Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Mozzarella, or any combination.
- Finally, layer chopped celery on top
- Bake in the oven on 375 degrees F until the cheese is golden brown to your liking.
88 in stock